I thought I wasn't going to go to Manassa while we were on our med-evac. But Levin concocted a plan, it was altered slightly in time, and then turned out to be a mess trying to get back to Moscow since they wouldn't let me fly back from Denver. But all in all, we are glad we went and had a good time.
My mother-in-law drove us to Grand Junction. We met my parents in Grand Junction at Randy's house. Leah had fun wrestling grandpa.Because we had so much junk, Uncle Jimmy had to come too, to help us get our stuff the rest of the way to Manassa.
They got to ride the 4-wheeler with him. Leah kept calling it a motorcycle, but it doesn't matter, they had fun.
Autumn and I outside watching the other kids play.
It was September, and chilly, but they wanted to run in the sprinkler. This is one of like 50 pictures I took at Leah's insistence.
They also got to ride in Uncle Jimmy's side-by-side. Oliver wasn't so sure at first, so I had to take him for a ride on the 4-wheeler and then not too long later we parked beside Jim and Leah and Oliver realized he'd rather be with them.
This was actually back at my in-laws for the 5 days we spent there after Manassa when Levin came to pick us up. Autumn was asleep on the floor and I realized she and Leah matched. We made Leah lie down like this. She didn't much love it, but we made her do it anyway.
At Emma's baptism. Sorry, this should have been up higher.We went to the park in Manassa a few times. The swings are still the same ones they had when I was a kid I think, but they got this new contraption that Leah is on (above.) I saw a dog run up in it - you know in Manassa where dogs still run wild. I had some thoughts about him using it as his out house, but I hope I was wrong. Did I mention I don't like dogs?
Here is Aunt Rebecca pushing Leah on the swings. I guess I don't have a picture of the cousins. When Rebecca realized we couldn't fly out of Denver and we wouldn't see her, she decided to come down to Manassa with her kids. It was so fun to see her and her kids. My kids were so happy and had so much fun with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment