These pictures are all out of whack. And I feel bad I don't even remember the exact stats, but I think it was around 1 pm when she was born. I am sure she will be in counseling for years knowing that I don't remember that detail. But she was 8 lbs 8 oz and uh . . 20 1/2" long? I'll look it up, but today I am sick so I am giving myself an excuse. She was having a little trouble breathing so she didn't get to stay with me long before they took her away, but she was fine and healthy!
I had Autumn without an epidural. It was the first time I even attempted this. And it will probably be the last time. Everyone told me that I'd have her within one hour of my water breaking so I think I'd kind of thought, well I can handle anything for one hour. They were wrong. I didn't have her in one hour, I had to have Pitocin, and I'd lost my mental preparation. But all is well that ends well right? Leah and Oliver came for a visit.
With Grandma
We have a better family picture, but I don't know where it is. But this is the main idea.
One week old
Leah helping Grandma with Autumn's second bath. I didn't get any pictures of the first bath that Grandma Bagwell and Tatiana gave her.
For some reason her face looks like it has huge bruises on it here. It did have some bruises, but not like that! It is just the picture.
Two weeks old and I could barely snap together the pants - this was the outfit she wore home from the hospital.
With Grandma - I think this was only a few days before we left for Colorado, so around 3 weeks old??
Another bath picture. Look at that fat belly!
Like I said they are out of order. This is at the park in Manassa. Her belly always managed to escape her jacket.
Daddy trying to get a passport picture for her Russian visa. We had such a hard time keeping her awake for her real passport picture we had ladies kneeling on the counter at Walgreens and like 5 people waiting in line for a long time to get their pictures. This one didn't have to be as official so Levin just did it himself at home.
This is her first day home from the hospital. She was born on Saturday morning and we went home Sunday night. We probably should have stayed another night, but with my mother-in-law to help at home we probably had as much help as we would have in the hospital. We had to stay even a few hours longer trying to get her to have a wet diaper that was noticeable and even gave in and gave her a little formula. She looks so scrawny here - that was probably the last time I'll say that.
The first Sunday we went to church.
One of the days right before we came back to Russia. I thought she looked so cute! So 7 weeks-ish.
Autumn is my easiest baby so far (knock on wood) and is such a sweet heart! We love her so much!


Oh, she is beautiful! You have such a darling family!!
ReplyDelete