Me: Oliver, don't grow up, can you stay little forever.
Oliver: Yes, let's pray I stay little forever.
Oliver: I want to go poop on the potty. (sits the for a while and starts to whine)
Me: Oliver are you not going to go?
Oliver: Yes, I'm IS going poop.
(He never went and got off one minute later)
Leah: How come Daddy gets two pieces of bread for dinner?
Me: Daddy's bigger than you, so he gets more food.
Later when Family Home Evening is about to start.
Leah: (raising her hand) Daddy did you know you get two pieces of bread because you're fat?
Daddy: Leah that's not a very nice thing to say.
The next day.
Me: Autumn, hey, fat baby!
Leah: (whispering) Mommy it's not good to say fat.
Me: I stand corrected.
Oliver: Yes, let's pray I stay little forever.
Oliver: I want to go poop on the potty. (sits the for a while and starts to whine)
Me: Oliver are you not going to go?
Oliver: Yes, I'm IS going poop.
(He never went and got off one minute later)
Leah: How come Daddy gets two pieces of bread for dinner?
Me: Daddy's bigger than you, so he gets more food.
Later when Family Home Evening is about to start.
Leah: (raising her hand) Daddy did you know you get two pieces of bread because you're fat?
Daddy: Leah that's not a very nice thing to say.
The next day.
Me: Autumn, hey, fat baby!
Leah: (whispering) Mommy it's not good to say fat.
Me: I stand corrected.
No comments:
Post a Comment