So I am making a picture book for Oliver - the year he was 1 (yeah, it's only 8 months late) and I remembered I had no Israel pictures saved. We had some from Levin's brother and I finally got around to moving to our computer. Here are some random ones. I don't even remember where we were in some.
That is Oliver in there. Sometimes Lincoln packed Oliver so that one of his kids could ride in our double stroller.
I put the one above in so that I could remember how not stroller friendly it is.
Leah loved the little - hmm . . I want to say bungalow - we stayed in near Galilee. I didn't get a picture of the little red play house, but she asked for a very long time if we could go back there. This toy above was there too. You can see we don't often stay in 5 star hotels while traveling. Leah's hair was so short! And she looks so little in these pictures. It makes me realize I often expect too much out of her and forget she's just a little girl. And she's big for her age so sometimes I expect her to act her looks, not her age.
We had a lot of issues with Oliver and his socks. Unfortunately our junky apartment was up hill so every day we ended with our tired legs pushing kids uphill. Misery.
The wailing wall. I packed Oliver there. He seems so baby-ish to me in these pictures, but I remember him feeling pretty heavy! But the picture reminds me also, how pretty it was and what a neat experience it was to be there.
No comments:
Post a Comment