Leah has at times been obsessed with her friend Alexis. She has been obsessed with birthdays for well over a year. So imagine her excitement for Alexis's birthday party! I let Leah help me pick out presents for Alexis on Amazon well before the party so it would be here in time. So I had a long time of saying, "but don't tell Alexis we got her La La Loopsey." Leah is good at keeping secrets. It was a fairy garden party and oh so much fun. I think we got more pictures than Leah's birthday, but hey, I wasn't in charge so I had more time to take pictures.
First, Autumn in her little fairy wings. She got a lot of compliments.
Almost all the girls.
Leah dancing in her wings.
With her other friend Miriam who goes to church with Leah and Alexis.
With the birthday girl Alexis!
Dancing!
No comments:
Post a Comment