Wednesday, March 6, 2013

L and O in January

 Oliver inside Autumn's Jumperoo.  I bought this . . I don't know why, from another Mom.  But it has given more than one child some entertainment. :)
 They both looked at me so I didn't get it, but this is yet another picture of L and O watching TV together.  I don't know why, but I love how they set in the chair together and watch it.
 Leah out in the snow.  I took her out once while the other kids were napping.
 Can you say, "I need to be potty trained?"  After his diaper change he was sent down to throw the diaper away and get some new pants.
This is how he came back - with a shirt stuck on his head.  He is actually very good at dressing himself so I'm not sure what happened here.  He does also try to change his own diapers which has caused more than one mess.  But when you ask him to go potty he claims to not be a big boy, but a little boy or other such nonsense.  I am getting tired of two in diapers.  Hopefully some day . .

No comments:

Post a Comment