Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Are We Boring?

Lately I feel like we got into a winter rut and can't get out.  Three kids kind of pushed us down in our "adventures" and then winter and morning sickness seemed to make us kind of boring.  That and we've already seen most of the tourist destinations in Moscow.
We did venture out for what will probably be our last trip to the zoo.  Autumn was there too, but we somehow didn't take many pictures and none of her.  Is wear we took more than this, but this is all that was here, so I guess not.


 We went swimming at the Embassy pool for the first time in a long time. Autumn was not a fan.  She clung onto me the entire time.  The water is a bit chilly if you're not moving about and are just being carried around so after a while I took mercy on her and she and I got out and watched for a while.  The other kids love it.  I hope we can find a place to swim in Maryland.



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you'll have 4 kids pretty soon. I am terrified to have 3! And then to think about having morning sickness again...not too fun. I hope we can see you guys somehow pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete