In October my friend Stephanie took or family pictures. Obviously we couldn't put them all on our wall, but I'm posting them all here. In some, some people look better than others and then vice versa. This first one I just love Lance in it, but not so much Oliver.
So we hung this one on the wall.I wore my hair fluffy trying to hide the fact that it is all falling out! Post baby hair loss, but with the others the hair I gained in pregnancy made up for the loss after so I was thicker afterwards. This one . .. not so much. And it hasn't stopped. I can feel the top by where a bang would be just pull out when I wash my hair and after putting gel in I come out with fingers full of hair. I hope it stops soon or these may be the last pictures you see me in.
We printed this one . . .
even though this one is probably a greater representation of the true Oliver.
She doesn't have bangs. But the night before I washed her hair and put her to bed with wet hair. You should have seen her hair that morning! I couldn't get it to do anything right. Luckily, I had the head band to disguise the craziness a little bit at least.
Lance is my giggliest baby, but not that day. Serious!































I love, love, love, your family photos! You guys look amazing!!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! Your kids are adorable.
ReplyDelete