There is nothing that makes me happier than seeing my kids love each other. Lance *may* have been a difficult baby and so the other kids got to sing and play with him often - much more often than they would have liked - while I made dinner or cleaned a toilet or something. Sometimes they actually enjoyed it.
Here are my boys in red. I was too lazy to go back and find it, but I have a picture of Leah at the same age Lance is in this picture and I swear they look like twins.
There are certain times when Autumn loves to sit on my lap, Story time is one of them. As Lance got older he wasn't content to sit in his car seat anymore so with him on my lap Autumn got the boot. So she found a new lap to sit on. Oliver's. I'm not sure what this look was about that she gave me because she is normally quite sweet and she wasn't mad at me, but she didn't like that I was taking her picture I guess.
It didn't take too long before Oliver kicked her off, but she tried it again the next week and he gave in for a little longer. What a good big brother.
These kids wish they could have a sleep over every night. Unfortunately, they don't fall asleep very well at all so it doesn't work out too often. Right now they all have their own rooms, but that can't last forever, especially when we move so somehow some day we have to get someone sharing. Actually, Leah has been sleeping in Lance's room and they make a nice pair. :)
I love that she's sitting on Oliver's lap! How cute. And what a nice brother. Our kids all have their own rooms, too, for now...I've thought about getting them to share, but I just don't want to if I don't have to! There will come a day where we'll have to make a change, but for now, I'm fine with it.
ReplyDelete