In June we had a mini Flake reunion with Levin's two brothers, Lincoln and Taylor and his sister Allyson and their families. We met in Hershey PA. The first pictures were at our hotel. There were a lot of other pictures, but I am trying to catch up here and don't have time to write about them all. But I thought these ones of Lance were especially cute. His purple inner tube shows he is a 4th child and gets all hand-me-downs - even floaties. Autumn is in blue . . .also gets hand-me-downs.
Levin throwing the other kids.
Lance . . . a little tuckered out.
Okay - I don't know where the pictures are of us at Hershey Park. I'll try to find them. I know we have one of everyone together there. The next day we hung out at a park until late afternoon when we left to drive home. This is the HUGE pizza we had delivered. We didn't even finish it.
I was amazed that Taylor used scissors to carve the watermelon.
No comments:
Post a Comment