Forget that you are sterilizing the pacifiers and burn them up in the pan. Oops. Lucky for Leah she was napping with one so she has one left. Lucky for me I didn't burn the house down. Yesterday at church we dropped two on the dirty floor. How will we make it through a Sunday with just one pacifier? She doesn't need it except sometimes to fall asleep, but it is sure nice when she is crying and it is supposed to be quiet.
You need those pacifiers that close automatically when they fall to avoid the germs. I saw that my niece has them and they are amazing!
ReplyDeleteOh I'm SOO Sorry!! Do you have pacifier clips? BTW: I've never heard of the closing pacifiers, that's neat... But clips work great too. You can even just tie some ribbon to the binky and safety pin it to the baby. I would be lost without the binky clip!!! How long does it take to get things shipped to you?
ReplyDeleteBTW (By The Way): I love your new blog background!;)
ReplyDeletelol..yikes glad you guys are safe too. Yea I am soo happy you started a blog! I owe you an email and not just a comment so will do so soon. Very fun to see pics of Leah and you guys!
ReplyDeleteIt takes about 2 to 3 weeks to get things here depending on when our pouch arrives.
ReplyDelete