Disclaimer #1: Yes, I know it's not Friday, but tomorrow is a Nigerian holiday so Levin will be home which means I'll have to share the computer with him, but also I'll be spending more time with him and have less time to post. Disclaimer #2. I stole Flashback Friday idea from my friend Raena. I'm not creative enough and so I steal ideas from other people.

This is Leah's first bath. She's a thinker.
how cute - love the pose. btw-blogger lets you set when you want things to post. just scroll down and tell it to post on a friday if you like. that way you can do lots of posts and just have it keep updating every other day or so. who knew that i'd be the tech guru?
ReplyDeleteI steal ideas too. It's totally fine. Oh i like that previous comment from Raena. Thanks for the info.!
ReplyDelete(We all steal eachother's ideas. That's how it works;)... Such a cutie!!!
ReplyDelete