Today we had a sweet new baby at church. Her name is Abish and she is unbelievably tiny. Many people referred to her as Leah's junior sister. As usual we had to make a few jokes about how much hair Abish has and how Leah should be jealous. Levin helped Abish's father Francis in her baby blessing.

Church is an interesting experience. I spend much of my time trying to chase down my daughter. A lot of people just grab at her and pull her out of my arms and then take off with her. Here she is with Sophie. Sophie actually asked to carry her before tugging her away AND Sophie also arrives early every Sunday so we talk every week and she knows Leah well so I didn't mind. But sometimes I get tired of chasing Leah down.

I love Oh say amen the best! The name of my next child...just kidding! What experiences you have.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Those are amazing names!!!
ReplyDeleteThat would send me into an internal panic (taking my baby out of my arms.)
Good Luck! Keep up the great work with your blog!! Love It!