The only person less photogenic than Leah is her mother (me.) Leah has this super cute and big smile and I NEVER get a picture of it. No matter how hard I try she gets too focused on the camera and loses her smile. Yesterday I took some pictures and was bound and determined to capture her smile and I failed. This one came the closest.

The pictures below are for Leah's Aunt Dani. My sister is a basketball coach and I guess all-around lover of basketball. She knows NCAA coaches names and recognizes them when she sees them in the mall while in Indianapolis for the Final Four - neither one of which I could do. Our dream is for her to coach Leah to stardom. Leah's tall and she's got Danielle as a middle name. AND she loves balls and it was her first real word. So . . . maybe we can get it work. When we go to the GQ to watch Levin play tennis (I actually usually only get to see him hit the ball a few times because Leah won't sit still) Leah finds the basketballs kicking around and carries them around and chases after them after she drops them. Here she is - staring at the camera and not smiling like she had been seconds before (grrr!)

Oops! Forgot to flip this one, and am too lazy to do it now (just tilt your head left and Leah is right-side up).
No comments:
Post a Comment