Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sibling Love


I vowed to not be one of those parents that talks about how much the older sibling loves the new baby, if in fact the older child didn't love the baby. Luckily for me, Leah honestly seems to really like having a baby. I'm sure it's an excuse to try and not go to bed, but she makes sure to say night night to the baby before she goes to bed and is always very excited to see Oliver. For a couple of days whenever I laid him down she wanted to come lay her head by him on the blanket. So sweet! Unfortunately, I can't leave him on the floor much because I'm scared she'll come running into a room and step on him. She tries to give him loves while he's in his bassinette, but it doesn't work very well because it's deep and she can't quite get at him.
We have to remind her to be soft, but for the most part Leah is a great big sister.
Looking at this picture I realize how much my little boy is already growing. He looks so skinny in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment