
Leah said, what? You posted all those cute pictures of Oliver and only posted me in my white trash outfit? Nor fair!
So here is my cute girl!
I have good news and bad news about Leah. She no longer screams in a super high pitched voice when she doesn't get her way. She used to do it with such gusto her cheeks would shake and her face would turn red. It was annoying as heck, but also sometimes quite funny. That's the good news. The bad news is that she now says, but I want it, I want it whenever I don't respond immediately to her request or try to tell her no. No matter how many times I say no, or in a second, or yes, right now, but it's taking me time to deliver she says, but I want it, I want it, the whole time. Good thing she's so cute!
Oh my word leah is getting SOO big!! Has it really been THAT long since i have seen her?! She still just as cute though!!
ReplyDelete