Thursday, October 27, 2011

On the Playground

I am going to try and take more pictures of the playground, but probably I won't. We go to this playground a lot! During the summer it was at least once a day, now we try to go at least twice maybe 3 times a week. Unfortunately, it rains a lot now and we've gotten more in the habit of staying inside. But it has been a sanity saver for both the kids and me living in our small apartment and not having many places outside the Embassy to go for one reason or another.
Leah with my good friend's daughter Natasha. This is some other girls toy stroller Natasha is pushing. Leah wanted to push it so bad, but was scared to ask Natasha so she kept telling me to go get it. I would comment on the girl that owns it but if you can't say something nice . . .
Oliver at the bottom of the slide. I tried to post a video, but it didn't work. I'll try again. He has been going down this slide for quite a while, way before he could walk and it has scared a few other parents, but he's just so good at it and mostly taught himself.
My cute girl. She loves riding the swings, but sometimes falls off the big ones. She just tells me to put her right back on! You will never meet a braver girl when she gets hurt she usually just says, "I'm okay!!" She is always following around older kids and usually it is a problem since they don't want to play with her and have a few times been kind of mean, but one advantage is she is trying to learn how they pump their legs to swing. Wouldn't it be nice if she could figure that out?! She also started loving the "baby swings" lately and begs me to do "high as the birds" she calls it. I push her and then run under - I always called those under dogs. She demands I do the one, two, three, before or else it is not high as the birds. The only problem with it is we go to the play ground in part for her to get exercise, but when we do high as the birds over and over I am the only one getting exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment