Friday night was Trick or Treat around the Embassy. We invited our friends the Petersons to come over with us. We were pretty unsuccessful at getting a group picture. John was making funny faces to get the kids to look and right as Levin went to snap the picture Oliver got scared by the funny faces and freaked out.


Left to Right, Kate, James, Leah, William, Oliver, Bruce. William is wearing Oliver's tiger costume from last year. He's not dead in the chair there, it just looks that way.

Oliver stopped hating his costume once he started getting candy. He turned into a candy addict that night. He'd been in a bad mood ALL DAY but once we got some candy in him he was the happiest he'd been all week. He wouldn't keep his monster costume hood on so most people had no idea what he was and asked if he was a dinosaur, but that's okay.

You can see from the picture above that each outside entry into the housing then has four apartments so it was easy to get a lot of candy, but also made for a crowded little space especially when the older kids came in droves.

Leah was super cute and said Trick or Treat! She said thank you soo much too. I was so proud of her. After getting the kids were on a sugar high we watched the Charlie Brown Halloween special. Bruce sat on Leah's bench so I went to go get the other one for her and she just said, on I think there is space and squished her way in by Bruce. I think he is her new best friend. Their birthdays are just days apart.

I wish I had a video of Leah walking in her monkey costume. It was the same as last year. When you see her walking around in it, it becomes three times as cute. I heard so many people saying, oh look at that cute monkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment