I'm loving getting a glimpse of Leah growing up! I usually get your blog on Google Reader, so I don't comment unless I make the move to see your blog normally, like when I watch a video. Leah has a lot of perseverance -- when I tried ice-skating with my kids when they were younger, they always got cold and frustrated very quickly. She's strong and confident -- to keep going trying ice skating and ballet even though it's difficult. Good luck making it through a Russian winter! We miss you in Lagos!
I'm loving getting a glimpse of Leah growing up! I usually get your blog on Google Reader, so I don't comment unless I make the move to see your blog normally, like when I watch a video. Leah has a lot of perseverance -- when I tried ice-skating with my kids when they were younger, they always got cold and frustrated very quickly. She's strong and confident -- to keep going trying ice skating and ballet even though it's difficult. Good luck making it through a Russian winter! We miss you in Lagos!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so fun!
ReplyDelete