Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Moscow Portraits

A friend of mine had twins a couple of months after Autumn was born.  Her friend that helped her fly back to Moscow with the new babies and their big sister is a photographer and while here she took some family pictures for us.  Thank you to Angie Miller!  If you live in Tennessee, you should look her up.  But I don't think I have any friends in Tennessee or I'd do more of a commercial for her.  All of these were taking at GUM an upscale mall, that has been here since Soviet days.  It is right next to Red Square so the last few are outside in front of St. Basils cathedral.
I need help to decide which ones I should print and hang on our wall, so if anyone has opinions that are not going to hurt my feelings, please share.  By that I mean, no saying, you look fat in that one.





 Some Japanese tourists started taking their pictures here too.  Nice.










Leah rather enjoyed posing.  Oliver, not so much.  But the promise of GUM ice cream cones afterwards, did help a little.

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures Melissa! I love them! She did such a good job and your kids are super adorable (not to mention you are pretty good looking yourself)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I really like the black and white ones the best. They seem more "artsy," which I find strange since I don't think I have an artsy bone in my body. Nonetheless, I do like black and white photos. Of course Leah's adorable in all of them. Apparently she's a natural model. Though unless you want her to get all anorexic I think that's a career choice you shouldn't push... The first one of Autumn underneath the Japanese tourist comments is really cute too. And no, you don't look fat in any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are beautiful!! :) I don't think I could narrow it down, I would just have to print them all!! They are seriously great!! You have a beautiful family!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one of you all walking hand in hand down the mall corridor (black and white). I also LOVE the black and white one where Leah is hugging Oliver.

    ReplyDelete