In April, Levin's parents came to visit. After a few days of fun, they let us (with Autumn) go to Istanbul and they stayed in Moscow with Leah and Oliver. We had a great time! Here we are at the Blue Mosque. It may seem that Levin was not there much, due to how often I am in the picture instead of him, but that is partially that he doesn't like his picture taken and mostly that he doesn't trust me to "get the shot" as well as him. Anyway, Blue Mosque
You weren't supposed to talk or take pictures inside, but everyone else was so we snuck one.
This is the outside of the Blue Mosque and you can see Hagia Sophia in the background.
Now on to Hagia Sophia.
Inside
So, I was super curious to know what was changed when it was made into a mosque and I'm still not clear, but it was so cool inside. The Blue Mosque was cool, but maybe since I'm not Muslim or maybe because Hagia Sophia is soooooooooo dang old, I loved it more, so much more.
Our hotel was close to these two so re returned more than once.
That's so neat that you guys got to go to Istanbul. really pretty pictures. It makes me want to go there! Also, your hair is super long and pretty!
ReplyDelete