SO the other night while I was putting Leah to bed Levin washed up some dishes! Sweet man! The next morning I was emptying the dish drainer and started to notice uh . . . . some of the dishes are a little dirty. I only had one dish left to put away or put back in the sink when I thought to take a picture. See below.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Dishwashing Dilemma
So I have a little dilemma. Sometimes using my magical powers I convince Levin do wash some dishes. Sometimes out of the goodness of his own sweet heart he will wash dishes while I'm taking a nap or something. Nothing cheers me up more than coming downstairs and going into the kitchen thinking of the dishes I need to wash and seeing that Levin has washed them! We don't have a dishwasher by the way.
SO the other night while I was putting Leah to bed Levin washed up some dishes! Sweet man! The next morning I was emptying the dish drainer and started to notice uh . . . . some of the dishes are a little dirty. I only had one dish left to put away or put back in the sink when I thought to take a picture. See below.
This pan not only was a little greasy on the inside, there was oatmeal still on the handle! Here is the dilemma. Do I just let it go or risk offending him (and him never volunteering to do the dishes) by letting him know what CLEAN really means? What is a girl to do?
SO the other night while I was putting Leah to bed Levin washed up some dishes! Sweet man! The next morning I was emptying the dish drainer and started to notice uh . . . . some of the dishes are a little dirty. I only had one dish left to put away or put back in the sink when I thought to take a picture. See below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is a good question. It has happened to me on more then one occasion, and I keep my mouth shut! I'd rather wash one missed dish then the whole sink full. Plus, I'm sure there are little things that he wouldn't mind mentioning too if I opened up the door of accusasions... Good Luck! And sorry about the smelly rat and spraying toilets! Uugg! Keep smiling:)
ReplyDeleteI know this dilemma oh so well, but not because David ever does dishes! Uh, I think don't ever mention it to him. Just wash them again when he's out of the house. Otherwise he will never do it again.
ReplyDeleteJay and I usually bring these kind of things up to each other IF we think it is really going to bother us. If it is not a big deal for you to wash the dishes over again then don't bring it up, but if it is going to bother you kindly bring it up to him. Honestly there is little about Jay and his habits that bother me probably because we talk about them.
ReplyDelete