I'm not cool enough to know how to do those picture collages so here are a bunch of pictures in no particular order. These are some of the things we did our last weekend at home during the Manassa Mormon Pioneer Days.
Just a cute picture of Leah.
Yes, we played Duck Duck Goose (even grandpa ran around the circle) and Colored Eggs, though I have discovered that if you didn't spend Sunday Evenings as a child at Papa Bagwell's house you don't know this game. My favorite part was that every time my mom's color was called out she shouted OH MY GOSH and took off running. The problem is that she is fast for an old woman (sorry Mom) and scared all of us to death she might actually beat us.
We went to the rodeo to watch Jim team rope. This year's rodeo was a bit short and disappointing, but Leah survived it all so I guess maybe it was a good thing. Sadly Jim didn't come home with the prize.
Leah chilling with Uncle Jimmy. She was just so happy and chill that day. I think she loved outside, the music, and tons of people to watch, oh and Jim of course. Thanks to Jim for letting me take the picture even though I know he hates them.
Watching the parade with Grandpa Gordy who is 90.
Leah with Aunt Dani. I knew that giving Leah a middle name of Danielle was sure to make her a favorite with Aunt Dani. Now how can we keep the trend up for all of our kids especially since Aunt Dani doesn't even have a middle name?
One of the pretty floats.
Leah and her cousin Adam. I guess she is trying to be a show stealer here and kick him out of the picture.
All the girls having a little late night fun. It started as Dani and me, then Mom was added, then Steph and Rebecca and Tatiana. I'm sure the men stayed away due to all the giggling. Old girls can giggle too.
All of the cousins that were there. Too bad we missed Randy, Cherrie & kids here in Manassa. We did see them in Utah though.We had a great time at home! When we got back to our own house Leah just looked around at all the walls in our living room with a huge smile on her face - finally a house she recognized! Though she does miss all the action and attention, and I miss it too. Thanks for everyone who gave us places to sleep and rides to cars and airports, etc. Speaking of airports . . . Alex (bottom row, right) had a fun ride on the baggage claim carousel when Rebecca dropped me and Leah off. What a crazy kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment