Last week Leah started crawling. It wasn't very fair of me to put her in a dress that is too long on only her 2nd day working on the skill, but she did alright anyway. To get her to crawl, especially for the camera I had to tantalize her with my cell phone. She has already called Levin's office driver Ade twice when she's gotten my cell phone in her hands. Oops! Good thing he loves her. The first time she got it and accidentally called him it was just minutes before armed robbers stole his phone from him. It was on a Saturday and he was in his own neighborhood in his own car. I thought I'd add those details so you wouldn't be worried about us. Anyway, maybe if she'd called him a few minutes later we could have talked to the thieves.
Now the trouble begins! You can't wait for your first to start crawling and then you realize that there is never any peace once they do. Suddenly everything in your house starts looking dangerous and if you take your eye off them for 1 second they magically disappear! Good luck! :)
ReplyDelete