What is significant about the number three?3 - the number of times Levin proposed.
3 - the number of weeks we were engaged.
3 - the number of times Levin and I stayed in a hotel together before we were married and therefore had to pay for separate rooms. New York, London, Albuquerque. Some may say it was a waste of money, but hey, you can't put a price on virtue. :)
3 - three million that is, the number of times Levin told Nigerians he'd told me he was going to take me on a three year honeymoon to a tropical island. Ha ha as Lagos is tropical, we lived on an island, but it is anything, but honeymoon-ish.
AND FINALLY . . .
3 - the number of years Levin and I have been married. Happy anniversary Levin!! I love you!
PS. 1 - the number of anniversaries Levin and I have been in the same country. We'll celebrate when he gets home.
PPS. I wish I had a lovely wedding picture, but I don't have any with me here yet. Just imagine us all beautiful and smiley.
I was sure you were going to say it is the number of kids you are going to have soon:) I thought that was a little fast:)
ReplyDeleteHaha - i promise i LOVE everything about this post!! My favorite part is, the number of times levin proposed! hahaha!! That story makes me laugh every time!! And jeff tells people the same thing about the tropical honeymoon....hes not a 3 million yet but he may be close! Happy anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!! Hope you guys are well!! Can't wait to see you. I'm coming over to visit once this baby gets here.
ReplyDelete