Saturday, June 4, 2011
Where We've Been
It's been a while. Here are some cute pictures of the kids and then I'll start posting about where we've been. Not pictured is that the end of May we packed up our entire house into 5 separate categories, luggage, air shipment, sea shipment, storage, and maybe most importantly TRASH. We are moving to a 1000 sq ft apartment and downsizing is important. Anyway, here we go.
Isn't he just the cutest boy you ever saw??
I saved this picture because all of the kids look, uh, . . . . horrid?? My sister-in-law had a horrible time with morning sickness so we had Ryan over a few times. He looks like he's been smoking pot, Oliver looks like he is confused, and Leah looks like a girl who has been eating pixie sticks all day.
In early April we went to Philadelphia to visit Levin's sister. We went to this awesome place called Moon Bounce and the kids got to play on these fun toys. Calvin is in the far left. Leah was a little too scared which was unfortunate because I thought it was great fun, but felt a little foolish going down without Leah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness- i love that picture of Oliver!! What a little cutie!! Your kids are so cute!! Good luck on your adventure! I can't wait to hear (read?!) all of your stories!! Hope everything goes great!! :)
ReplyDelete