Grandpa has a picture frame on his wall where he has a little picture of each of the grandkids - mostly their face. So he got new mug shots of the kids while he was here.
Trying to get a good smile out of Leah is near impossible. She either fake smiles, won't smile, sticks out her tongue, etc. And that is if you can get her attention off of something else and actually focus on taking a picture. This was was after she'd worn out her jokes.
I actually really like this one of Autumn.Oliver's looks like a true mug shot. He should be holding a sign with his prison number under it or something. It's like the one they show in the newspaper of the criminal suspect.
I love those pictures! Autumn is so darn cute. And Oliver's is just funny. Cute kids! I miss you guys!
ReplyDelete