Friday, October 24, 2014

Where to Start? Visitors!

I feel so overwhelmed at trying to organize our pictures and update thsi blog.  One problem is I requested kindly to get an iPhon when we moved back to America.  I wanted a good camera on a phone because so often I didn't have my camera with me when I wanted it, but I almost always have my phone with me.  The problem now is that sometimes we hae two events with pictures on the camera and some on my phone.  And we have a lot more pictures - and a lot more random pictures so I don't know where to start.  But these were clear separate events of the many pictures of the kids so I will start here with them.

My first week back in Maryland, Levin's two nephews from New York came to help Levin get the yard stuff up and running.  It was a pretty mild summer EXCEPT for the week they were here.  Holy cow it was hot.  I felt so sorry for them.  And putting together furniture with Levin is not my favorite activity so I was excited to see them helping Levin build the trampoline and play house.  Hot and sweaty people who are working hard probably don't appreciate me taking their picture so I don't really have any.  That and my first iPhone broke and through misunderstanding got turned back in to Verizon before I got the pictures off.  So . . we may be missing some.

One thing they built was a fence around the garden.
 Their payback besides a little money was a day of tourism in DC as well as a movie where everyone got their own recliner.  I was a little jealous.  But I was so grateful for the help they gave us that I was able to get over my jealousy pretty quickly. :)  They were great house guests too.

Our other visitors were our beloved Dunson family!  They came all the way from Moscow to see us.  Okay, they came to see America on their R&R, but I do feel very loved that they drove a long way from Virginia to see us even though it could only be for a couple of hours.  I don't know what was up with our camera and the ones of the grown ups didn't even turn out at all.  It says it can't be read.  So this is the best I have to offer.  Such great friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment