Monday, August 17, 2009

Robin Hood

Levin and I have been watching BBC's Robin Hood. We love it! We just finished season 2 and season 3 is only available in the UK right now so I guess we'll have to wait until we can get it on Netflix. We are so sad as we wait.
It is a little violent (they don't show any blood though) and the first episode or 2 are not that great, but they get a lot better. I think I read there is a season 4 in the works too. Yea for us!

4 comments:

  1. Netflix goes to Nigeria? That's pretty good coverage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Netflix makes it here through our pouch. Slowly but surely they come. We don't always get our money's worth, but I guess it is better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS Amazing!! So glad you found something that lifts your spirits:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just put this into my Netflix queue. I'm holding you personally responsible if I don't like it. ;)

    ReplyDelete