Thursday, September 4, 2014

And We're Back

So we seem to be settled again.  We're in Maryland, we have a baby, and our boxes are unpacked and put away.  Now it's time for the chore I've kind of been putting off - updating our blog.  I realized looking through the pictures though that I really didn't take as many pictures as I probably should have which makes me sad.  But it will make the "catch up" easier.  And a few key photos were lost when I switched phones.  But I think it'll work.  I can't promise how much I'll get done or how fast, but it's my project goal for the next few days.  I have to do it mostly before 8 am because we are limited to our internet usage after 8 am.  Gee isn't America great? (sarcasm - on the internet part, but otherwise YES!)

No comments:

Post a Comment