Thursday, September 4, 2014

Easter

Well, turns out we didn't blog our last few adventures in Russia.  So here we are at the Embassy Easter party.
 I really need help teaching our kids how to smile for a picture.  When you say, "say cheese" they really do say cheese and a lot of times it doesn't come out looking like a smile . . . . as in the case of Oliver here.  Pay no attention to that ginormous pregnant lady next to him.  Yikes!  Someone should have told her to lay off the cookies.

 Autumn by the treat table.  The kids collected eggs that only had stickers in them.  Then they returned the eggs and got these carrots with candy in them.  A good idea because now the Embassy can re-use the eggs for next year.
 Oliver and his best friend Jacob.  Makes my heart a little sad to look at these pictures.  Oliver still talks about Jacob A LOT.
 Leah and her friend Elena.  She still talks about Elena too.  Now that she's started school I think she'll be happier friend wise.  I will probably mention this later, but last night I went with Leah to her school open house and was ELATED to see her playing with some other goofy girls similar in personality to this little sweetheart Elena.  It made me really happy to see Leah with her type of people. :)
 The butterfly painted on her face.
 Somehow camera wise we failed and this is the only one we have of the kids actually hunting.  Leah was in a different group than Oliver and Autumn.
 Autumn got her face painted.  I loved it.  She sat soooo still.  The lady was really nice and wiped her runny nose.  ha ha.  So cute!  And it shows her cute pig tails that I mistakenly cut off once we got to America.  Her hair is now recovering, but still shorter than that.  But it is a nice thick all one length . . . she had a mullet.  I had to do something.  But I digress . . .
 The kids at the party.  Autumn is blocking Oliver's face, but you can see his cowboy boots poking out behind her.
 Bunnies love chocolate.
 The kids with the Easter Bunny.
After I posted this I found some pictures the Dunsons were so kind to share with us.  Here are the boys at the Easter Egg Hunt or I mean Spring Egg Hunt or whatever.





No comments:

Post a Comment