Friday, September 26, 2014

Random

I don't know if Oliver is a budding photographer or what, but he reminds us to take pictures and takes some of his own.  Here is a shot he took of me with my new reading glasses.  This reminds me I should probably be wearing them right now or I'll have a headache later.  Ooops.
From this picture I should have realized I'd have a much harder time losing the pregnancy weight after Lance was born.  Still working on that . . . 
 Leah getting ready to go to ballet.  She really enjoyed it this year.  One of the things I thought of INSTANTLY after I read Lance's positive pregnancy test was that Leah would miss her ballet recital, AGAIN.  Last year for a broken leg and this year because we'd be moving.  I almost wanted to cry.  When I told her about it she almost seemed happy.  But as it grew closer to leaving and as they were preparing more and more for the recital and she saw one of the dances they'd use an umbrella she got a little bit sadder.  I still feel a little bit bad about it, but there was nothing else that could be done at that point.
 Oliver loves to be included in the pictures.
 I love this girl Autumn!  One of her first hair do's.
 You see why the title of this post was "Random?"  Oliver again wanted me to take his picture.  Looking at this picture I kidn of miss our toy nook/corner.  Now the toys are spread in all the kids rooms and since I have no housekeeper they have a general mess in all the kids rooms, except maybe Leah's.  Autumn's room has a carpet of toys most days.  Every day I say I'll get to it and almost every day it gets pushed back.  And the days I do get to it, it doesn't last long.
 Another picture thanks to Oliver.  When I selected this one, I didn't see that i was in it.  He had about 50 of the toy bins, his rug, and other randomness around the house.  I wonder how much computer space I have with Oliver's budding photography skills. :)  I put this one in, but just know there are about 500 more on my computer.

 The kids have an addiction to fruit smoothies.  Here is Autumn after eating one.
 We bought this stacking doll for Levin's sister Lucinda.  She called after she got it in the mail (after we were in Maryland) and said they kept thinking they'd hit the last doll and then would be shocked to see it still opened.  It is pretty cool if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are really cute. And that stacking doll is really cool!

    ReplyDelete