
Yes, this post might be too sweet for public consumption, but I wanted to share it anyway.
Yesterday I was riding our excercise bike (I'm shocked too) and was listening to Levin's iPod while Leah was laying on the bed watching. Since the poor girl is subject to this I was singing along and trying to make it seem I was singing to her. The not-so-new song "I would walk 500 miles" came on and I realized I would walk 500 miles for Leah because I'd do anything if she needed me to. Maybe you have to be a mom to understand and maybe if you are a multiple times mom you think oh she's so new at this, isn't that cute. Then I started thinking of God and if he loves me and Leah as much as I love Leah.
Then the song ended, Leah rolled over and hit her head on the window, and I dried up my tears and my sweat and we moved on with our day. But I would walk 500 miles . . to be the WOMAN . . for Leah, unless of course we could pay someone to carry both of us in a carriage (see photo above.)
I know exactly how you feel! It's fuinny how those tender moments trickle in through an oh so normal day. I can see why I'm going to LOVE your blog!!! You are so fun to talk to, this will be the next best thing!
ReplyDeleteMello,
ReplyDeleteIts not sappy, its beautiful! I'm so glad you started a blog... your pictures are wonderful and I'm extremely jealous of you right now (I've always been a little jealous).
Love you!