Nigerians have a wonderful way of speaking. I don't know the quality of the average persons education, but they should all get an A+ in creative writing/speaking.
Levin is working on a project with Nigerian fisheries. Here is part of the email he received with the subject line GRATITUDE.
I woke up this morning with streams of gratitude drifting on my mind like white puffis of cirrus clouds high in the skies. This is to express my immense gratitude to you for the breaking news. Above all, I return all the glory to God.
Late in the email he told Levin he had a host in Bayelsa anytime, anyday. FYI: Bayelsa state is the Delta the place they kidnap white people for ransom. I hope Levin will not be taking him up on his invitation.
WOW! That is truly poetic!! What a neat experience to be among the people. I can imagine how hard some of life is. But I hope it will all be a fond memory one day for you!!
ReplyDelete