Monday, August 3, 2009

Home Bitter Home

And We're Back!
Soon I hope to do a post about Leah and my vacation, the last few days of it that is.
We've been back 5 days. Leah still has jet lag and thinks her crib is a bed of nails in a prison.
The too much chlorine in the water bleached out one of my new shirts a little bit.
We came back to no internet (see one of my last posts about that). I finally got a new internet provider today and let's just say . . . . . slower than dial up! SO I may not actually get to the post about our last few days of vacation but I hope to. Right now I better close down the computer before I take a hammer to it.
This has been my hardest time returning to Nigeria. Our friend asked if while at home I missed anything about here. I responed, I wished Levin was in America.
BUT I am trying to have a better attitude about it and church yesterday went really well.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I feel your internet pain. Just over a year & a half ago I was still living in the dial-up world. And on an extremely slow computer. It took about an hour to receive emails. I'm sorry you still have to live in that time warp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dear Girl, I'll pray for you, I hope you find the sunshine in your life's situation soon!!

    ReplyDelete