Thursday, October 24, 2013

Around The House Random Photos

I was so excited to buy this easel thinking Leah would love it.  Hmm . . she did for about 3 minutes.  Autumn however REALLY liked it and drew on it for a long time.  You  may notice our hide-a-bed sofa pulled out.  While Levin was on his trip the kids and I had a sleep over and slept on it.  I didn't make it through the night of course.  We left it out for a few days and it was our "happy machine" and I'd fold the kids up in it a little and then they had to come out happy.  It worked a little bit.  I had told Leah I missed how she used to get so excited over everything and asked her what we could do to get that Leah back.  She came up with the machine idea and I think I came up with the hide-a-bed being our machine.


 We are not very consistent with doing "mommy school" but I try to do something fun with the kids every day.  Today we shot baskets and then threw bean bags on the trampoline, so not always school-like, but I guess at least it is my attention.  We learned a little bit about Noah's ark and so we made a zebra mask.  The kids really liked it.
 I don't remember having such a hard time with the other kids at transferring from 2 naps to 1.  But with Autumn is it a constant battle.  We get one nap down, she sleeps much better through the night, and then she has a couple of rough nights in a row, can't make it to nap time so she falls asleep.  Then she is tired too early for bed . . . blah!  I thought we had it figured out again, but today she is asleep for a 2nd nap which will mess her up for sleep tonight which will . . . I can't take it!
Getting ready for bed

I posted this picture below because I think Autumn looks like me - or like I did look I should say.



No comments:

Post a Comment