Friday, October 18, 2013

Autumn Turns 1

It's only 2 1/2 months late, but here are the pictures from Autumn's birthday.  We decided to have a little party with her cousins in New York.  I guess the theme was pink. 


 Here she is with her presents.  These little cup/bowls right to Autumn's left were a big hit.  She really likes them.  They're like stacking cups, but you can also push 2 together and make a ball.  The stroller not so much of a hit since she has no desire to walk.  Oliver uses it sometimes though. :)  Yesterday to push around his spider man ball so I guess he somewhat boy-ifies it.


 Ice cream cones are better as writing instruments than for eating.
 When we got home we had a cupcake for her on her actual birthday.  I love the way she is looking up at Levin.



 One change over the last 2 months I am noticing now that I'm looking at these pictures is that her hair has grown a lot I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment