Friday, October 18, 2013

Father and Son Campout

Levin organized a father and son camp out for the ward.  Poor Leah was so jealous because I went to "girls camp" but it was only for older girls and she didn't get to go and now Oliver got to go to the boys one.  I can see how she'd feel a little bit cheated.
That is Oliver and his friends in front of our tent. Notice Oliver's sweet cowboy boots.
 Setting up the Stake's tents.


 Oliver and his bestie Jacob.
 Oliver watching the boys play pool.

 Eating.
Oliver waking up.  He got a little wet from the rain, but he slept through the night.  I give the credit to my doubling up of pajamas idea.

 We have video of Buchi trying to rope Vincent, but I never seem to get videos posted.  That is Levin's hat and Oliver's rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment