One day the kids got lollipops for some reason and Autumn was quite jealous. I gave in and gave her one (don't judge me.) She fell asleep i the high chair. I carried her down to bed and was like where is that lollipop? I put her in bed and saw this on the back of her head. She was napping so badly at that point I didn't dare wake her up so I made her sleep with it, poor girl! She woke up and it came out very easily with just a little water, but I was a little worried at first. I guess it's not gum.
In the spring I sewed these shirts for Leah and Autumn. This is the only picture I got of them.Oliver was jealous.
Oliver and Leah went through a period of sleeping together. Levin was on a work trip and this got them to go to bed so I let it happen. We stopped it when he got back. I don't know how they weren't so uncomfortable.
I sewed this jumper for Leah, but it was already too small. Bummer.
It was my very first time ever doing buttons and I was pretty proud of them. This reminds me I have the same pattern, different fabric, cut out for Autumn, but I haven't sewn it yet. I need to get on it before she has outgrown hers too. Maybe some day Autumn will wear this one since Leah only wore it twice. The bottom is fabric I got in Nigeria.
No comments:
Post a Comment