Saturday, January 11, 2014

Leah Sayings

My goal for January is to get caught up on my blog.  But for now, I just want to record something before it is gone forever out of my mind.

Three Things Leah Said Lately That I Love:

1)  On the way to the airport I said something cute to her and she said, "If I could get out of my buckles I'd come up there and give you a big hug!  But I better not because I might fall down."

2)  After I'd noticed her licking several things in the last hours I commented on her licking of her plate, "I think you like licking things Leah."  Her response:  "I know, I even like to lick you, but you won't let me."

3)  After distributing vitamins to her siblings, "Mom, there were some pretty looking ones and some ugly ones and I gave Oliver and Autumn the pretty ones and I ate the ugly ones."
This is a big deal for her who is always trying to get the biggest and best looking and give everyone else the scraps.

The other day she read books to Autumn and said, I love her, I'll read her a story.  Aaaah . . the moments that melt your heart as a Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment