Gosh, we are bad at taking photos! A few days after Christmas we took the kids to a Masha and Medved. I don't know how to write an "e" sound for the and. It is a cute Russian cartoon and they were doing a circus. Our kids like the cartoon and we like the circus and we regretted not going last year. We got to the expo center and WOW! Maybe you can see all the craziness behind me and Autumn. There was face paiting, toys, cotton candy, rides, tons of stuff. Then we went inside for the circus. The circus was . . . . boring and lame. But the atmosphere before it was fun.
I wish we had more pictures, but we don't. Levin, Autumn and Oliver didn't make it through the end, but Leah wanted to finish so I finished with her. The best part was they had this part where snow bunnies came out and danced. Then a man came to the top of the stairs and handed these HUGE, but soft, balls to throw down to have crowd members bop it up. We were in the last row and he just handed one to Levin. Levin just kind of tossed it down and it totally whacked this guy in the back of the head. I still laugh thinking about it.
I'm glad we went because otherwise we'd always say, oh we should have. BUT I'm not recommending it to my friends. The regular circus is better even though they don't have quite the fanfare on the outside. But the fanfare stuff was all expensive anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment